JL – SOLAS, founded in 1996, is a company who produces Footwear Components, directed for quality products with the view to satisfy its costumers’ needs.
We are a company specialized in the production of outsoles in TR, PVC and TPU that guarantee the maximum quality on the shoe.
Our services are delivered with maximum efficiency, in response to the samples requests and orders. Our developments are in accordance with our costumers’ needs, reflecting our success.
We believe that one of our competitive advantages is based on the innovation, quality and speed of the service provided, combined with an excellent quality-price ratio.
JL – SOLAS: Policy
We offer to our customers a variety of distinct products, following the trends of the global footwear market. Every year we develop two collections (Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter) and our styles are continuously improved and updated, with registers of industrial property at Community level.
Our objectives are:
- Develop and provide outsoles in accordance with our customers’ indications, constantly improving the suggested solutions.
- Create strong partnerships with our customers and suppliers, which translate into mutually beneficial relationships.
- Analyze the measures to control adverse environmental impacts, making a continuous effort to minimize waste, promoting recycling and the adequate storage and handling of products potentially hazardous to the environment.
- Ensure the compliance with the current legal conditions applicable to the environment and to JL SOLAS’ product.
- Choose the best raw materials among all the suppliers, in compliance with REACH and CADS regulations.
MEET OUR SOLUTIONS
Type of Outsoles:
- TR (Normal, Expanded, Extra-light);
- Hell covers;
- Leather imitation;
JL – SOLAS has a great experience and know-how acquired in the production of outsoles in TR, since this is the main raw material used.
TR is a thermoplastic rubber with an SBS base (styrene-butadiene-styrene).
It can be formulated in any compact, translucent or crystal color, and its hardness ranges from 40 to 90 Shore A.
Depending on the type of application, this raw material has good mechanical properties in terms of resistance to abrasion, bending, tensile stress, stretching and tearing.
We produce outsoles for ladies, men and children.
Footwear Components – Outsoles in TR and PVC
“Since 1996 innovating in footwear components”
For more information contact us
Rua Frei Vilaça nº 188
Felgueiras – Portugal